Friday 31 August 2012

Cluttered

In the last few weeks our house has felt really cluttered and untidy to me. It started with a general feel of annoyance and has begun to totaly overwhelm me.
It is time to do something about it as it feels like it is starting to clutter my mind too. The problem in this house is that there is just no storage space, no under the stairs cupboards or kitchen larders. I need to get rid of lots of stuff and start thinking creativley about where to put what's left.

Yesterday I bought another 6 foot tall bookcase, taking the total of jam packed bookcases in this small house to 5. I have started transfering things from the kitchen one on to it now in the hopes the kitchen one can be for kitchen things. For now they are both nice, tidy and organised. I wonder how long that will last.

 
 
Just every other room in the house to do now!


No comments:

Post a Comment